Feedback for my latest House-Track

Hi everyone, after a long time with many private issues i got back to producing House, in this case Melodic-House. It would be nice if you can give me some feedback to improve myself and my skills. You can be hard and just tell the truth, it will not hurt my feelings or anything, it really is okay for me - so if it sounds bad to you don't hold back and tell me exactly that. Thank you.

Updated (updated ^^) version:

Last edited:
Hi, just had a listen, intro seemed way too long 2mins plus 1:10 ish of melody break building up to the first drop then got a little repetitive after that, have a look at some stuff on track arrangements/structure on youtube etc. no issues with the sounds and feel some very nice elements. Feel free to be equally honest on my own tracks bloodworm and beginnings in forum, like you appreciate the honesty it's how we grow.

Thank you very much! Yes, alright, was way too long at the intro- and outro-part. Worked a bit on that and also on the general build and automation to make it sound less boring. Thanks again, that's exactly the feedback that i need. If someone tells you that your stuff is good, but it isn't really, than it won't help. Have a nice day. I also uploaded the new version. But, after multiple times trying to post the actual soundcloud-link i post the youtube-link, because even when i can see (and play) it on soundcloud the player here in the forum always tells me "Ups, we couldn't find this song.".

Last edited:
Back