Feedback for Feedback "Care For You"

This track is great. I want to give you some constructive criticism but I cant fault the track. Great work!

Beat got a very nice vibe to it.. Maybe leave the vocal sample out on some point..
Vocals need some better mixing to let is sounds better overall.

This is straight. I like the beat.

1st dude: He's straight. I think his voice is fine and he has some variety in his flow, but it almost sounds like he's reading from sheet of paper while rapping so he can't really groove with it and get into it or something. If he was doing that, I'd see what he sounds like not doing it, even if it means he only raps 4-8 bars at once then does another take. If he's not doing that, I don't really know what to say. His issue is intangible because his voice is fine, his delivery is varied, and there is emotion behind it but somehow it seems restrained that feels like too much concentration put into something.

2nd dude: I like him. He kinda reminds me of Mac Miller.

3rd dude: Pretty straight. I like his delivery.

Everyone's lyrics seemed good. I'd rank it 2,1, (some space), & 3. Flow wise I like 2,3,(some space) and 1.

This is straight. I like the beat.

1st dude: He's straight. I think his voice is fine and he has some variety in his flow, but it almost sounds like he's reading from sheet of paper while rapping so he can't really groove with it and get into it or something. If he was doing that, I'd see what he sounds like not doing it, even if it means he only raps 4-8 bars at once then does another take. If he's not doing that, I don't really know what to say. His issue is intangible because his voice is fine, his delivery is varied, and there is emotion behind it but somehow it seems restrained that feels like too much concentration put into something.

2nd dude: I like him. He kinda reminds me of Mac Miller.

3rd dude: Pretty straight. I like his delivery.

Everyone's lyrics seemed good. I'd rank it 2,1, (some space), & 3. Flow wise I like 2,3,(some space) and 1.

Well thx for.the feedback im.the first dude so ig.I'll take some notes

I like this, dope style...only complaint i got is that the vocals are abit to low...but overall i digg this! Props!

sounded good to me. Im a rookie producer and pretty ignorant so I can't give you any advice. But you kind of sound like that guy from young money. I don't know how I forgot his name.

bruh this is dope as ****.. beat is so smooth but the flows really makes this track
like ppl said already the vocal mix needs to be sorted out.. other than that this is great
hit me up if u need any beats

Last edited:
Back