F4F - Up tempo and Jazzy Instrumental and Free Download

nehemeizcool

Hey, made this track a little while back, thought it had an alright vibe, just wanted to know what you guys thought about it, thanks for the feedback

Intro blew me away. Everything meshed very well and left me wanting more for the body of the track. Here's the problem, I feel like it left me hanging when it came to the track itself. Although it sounded nearly the same, it wasn't quite as exciting as the beginning of the track. Halfway through the track now -> the excitement has picked up and I'm really liking it.

Still a beautiful track and I really like the up-tempo feel to it. Percussion sounds great, maybe bring the piano forward a bit (not on studio monitors so forgive me if it's already as forward as it can be XD)

Overall, really liked it, even though you think it only had an "alright vibe." Flowed very nicely and was pretty awesome

This is a great track man, I feel like it could use a little more bass just to bring the grove forward a bit and really get that feel going. Nonetheless the idea is great man
Feedback?

Back