F4F - Teedra Moses Remix

scifer

Hey Everyone,

Following is my remix of Be Your Girl by Teedra Moses. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated, and will be returned. Thank you very much!

Best,
Show Clothes

Last edited:
I'm a big Teedra Moses fan, so I was interested to check this one out when I saw the title. The instrumentation is good, but I'm not really feeling the tempo of the kick and snaps - it's different, but not really my type of style. But, now the chorus has come in and this is what I'm talking about!! I'm really feeling what you've done here with the keys and sample...this is a banger and you def did Teedra justice! Great job.

Check me out at: https://soundcloud.com/wildinout/i-know

Good sound to your remix! I like what you've done with the ambience and the sound selection. I did feel the sound of the bass could use a bit of variation, and I didn't totally feel that the section before the beat dropped sounded as if it was placed in a realistic space (some small room verb might fix that). Once the beat dropped I was very into it!

Keep up the good work!

Please take a listen to my latest remix when you have a chance, I would appreciate your feedback as well: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-command-q-blood-stone-new-thread-f4f-475499/

keep it up, great work!

Thank you very much! Listening to your track right now. Love the chill vibe here. The ethereal vocal sample works really well. I think that some of the sawtooth synths are a bit too contrasted with the otherwise chill vibe of the track, perhaps keep the same sounds but try them with one or two sine oscillators? The stereo image is excellent, my only concern is that with so many panned elements you might be running into phasing issues, I would just make sure at your mastering stage to use some phase metering. Otherwise, this was really enjoyable! Feeling nice and relaxed, thanks for sharing!

I'm a big Teedra Moses fan, so I was interested to check this one out when I saw the title. The instrumentation is good, but I'm not really feeling the tempo of the kick and snaps - it's different, but not really my type of style. But, now the chorus has come in and this is what I'm talking about!! I'm really feeling what you've done here with the keys and sample...this is a banger and you def did Teedra justice! Great job.

Thank you very much! Listening to your track right now. Love the chill vibe here. The ethereal vocal sample works really well. I think that some of the sawtooth synths are a bit too contrasted with the otherwise chill vibe of the track, perhaps keep the same sounds but try them with one or two sine oscillators? The stereo image is excellent, my only concern is that with so many panned elements you might be running into phasing issues, I would just make sure at your mastering stage to use some phase metering. Otherwise, this was really enjoyable! Feeling nice and relaxed, thanks for sharing!

This is really nice man it sounds so clean! im expecting some dope stuff from your other page man! really crisp i cant think of much else to say but def no negatives on this one man great job and thanks for the feed! im checking your other stuff now!

Back