F4F Looking for feedback on a sample flip!! All feedback returned

noahbeats

Hi, Im pretty new to making beats and all, a couple months under my belt, so I'm just learning but this is a track I used a sample for like a month back- any tips comments suggestions? Please no negativity without construction!

Last edited:
Hi, Im pretty new to making beats and all, a couple months under my belt, so I'm just learning but this is a track I used a sample for like a month back- any tips comments suggestions? Please no negativity without construction!
Really nice sample flip and the drums fit the beat nicely. There's a good amount of variation so thats good too. Definitely a dope beat, return the feed here https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-feedback/hit-boy-type-beat-run-f4f-464144/

This is a really good beat, especially for someone who has only been producing for a couple of months! The only criticism i can give is that adding a baseline might enhance the beat a little more. The moments of silence are a nice touch too.

Thanks for the feedback guys, yeah I didn't do any mixing to this track at all, like I said I've just started, my more recent tracks I've been educating myself on mixing, and getting things to sound exactly the ay I want, really taking my time

very nice beat, only advice i can offer is practice those sampling skills, thats what makes people king! id throw some vocal samples in those empty spots too, good job for a couple months in dude.

let me know what you think of the Law and Order remix i just did.
Munchkin - LAW AND ORDER RMX F4F

Back