F4F ALL NEED FEEDBACK ON WIP COLLAB WITH FALLEN FEATHERS - Warm Woods [Chillstep]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux

Chillstepper
As the title says I'm looking for feedback on the first draft of my upcoming collaboration with Fallen Feathers, he's got quite a few more followers than me so I want to live up to the standard he sets musically and so with that I need feedback. I will return any comments/follows/reposts as soon as I possibly can, post in this thread so I know who needs their music checked out or just mention futureprod in a comment on soundcloud or message me or something, whatever works for you.

Hope you all enjoy and give plenty of feedback, I'll bump a few other threads to get the ball rolling. Cheers

Redux

is mayonnaise an instrument?

The eternal question.

Got back to all of you on SC but bumping this thread just to let everyone know I return feedback and hopefully to get some more myself. Everything posted in this thread has been really solid so far, people reading this should check out the above tracks.

It's so calming and relaxing. I like it. The use of birds really brings the piece out because it resonates pretty well with the pads you are using. Actually what vst are you using? What programs I really like these sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back