F4F Achlemy Synth & Logic Pro X Beat - Transful - LOW END RUMBLE f4f

monsterbash

Updated link:

I just got the achlemy synth and it has some really cool stock sounds along side it being a cool engine in itself . really wanting to see if you guys are into the direction i am taking with this beat. not completed but show worthy i feel.

FEEDBACK FOR FEED BACK. just link me :)

Last edited:
The intro is very cool, is it stock sounds/samples or did you import your own?

as you said I can see it's not finished but I like where you're going with it. I'm listening on very small speakers right now so at about 1:00 I'm losing the bass, I would recommend putting another layer on that bass with some mid range frequencies for people listening on a phone/laptop/ipad.

i can't wait to hear it when it's finished, keep it up!

please take a listen to my latest remix, I would appreciate your feedback as well! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ommand-q-blood-stone-new-thread-f4f-475499/2/

cheers!

Thanks dude, i updated the link so have a listen now.

the sound was in the achlemy synth that i manipulated to get just that vocal effect.

For that mid range suggestion, i boosted the mids on the sub bass but im not sure if thats exactly what you meant . check it out .

Thanks for listening to my track. I'm returning feedback.

This is D O P E! I love that synth man. Reminds me of windowlicker! I like the different elements that you brought in and out and the mix sounded great for unfinished. I would definitely turn the kick up though. That alone is going to make a big difference. And since we're getting rid of your headroom, crank the sub up another 2 dbs for us bassheads please ;) Message me when you finish this so I can favorite it please.

mix could be clean. That snare is different..not bad just different. the drum pattern is kind of awkward. some instruments need to be layered.

Great beat those synth are on point . drum are sick to . dig the build up and melody . Mix sound clean to me .

Great beat overall keep up the good man

Back