Exporting in FL Studio 9

ramaddox

Hi guys

I need some help! I have FL Studio 9 XXL Producer Edition, i load Edison into a free mixer track, my input is a Samson USB mic, output are my speakers. I record, edit, and send my vocals into the playlist. The entire song plays, saves and loads fine, but when i export the track to a WMA file the vocals are missing, everything else is there and sounds just as it should, but with my vocals missing? Does anyone know what i could be doing wrong? Any advice would be great

Thanks

B4 export n make sure u check everything!!!

Ok did u check if the song is n song mode or pattern mode?
Did u check ur playlist 2 c if the vocal r on there?
Did u check 2 c if the sequence channel had ur vocals turned on?

Noel, yes it's in song mode when i export, and yes my vocals are in the playlist as waveforms, and yes my vocals are in the step sequencer as audio clips and are turned on. I've tried everything and they are still missing when i export the song, the individual vocal samples play by themselves in windows media player when i save each sample as a wave file, EVERYTHING works perfect, until i export the song, i'm at a loss and i just can't figure out what the problem is

The thread was started 2 years ago, but there might still be people having the same problem.
I found a solution for myself. I could hear my vocals in FL studio, but not in the exported wav.
I had made two mistakes: 1. In the mixer channel I had chosen the Audio output of my soundcard (now I have changed Out to "(none)").
2. When the vocals channel is selected you must click the little icon on the master channel "Enable Send".
That was it. My vocals appear in the exported wav file.

Back