EWF/Boyz N the Hood sample beat F4F

JazzyJohn

all criticism and feed back welcome, please be honest i'd like to improve my work to the best of my abilities so don't hold anything back hahah

Interesting old school funky feel to this one, few things: 1, no offense but having random gunshots in your music is a bit overdone honestly. 2, I would tone down/eq those hats a bit, they come through a bit strong. 3rd and finally although I really like that "aahh" sample I feel like this track could use a bit more going on/more of a progression. Will comment/follow on SC, would appreciate it if you could check out and bump https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-blaze-mashup-ffvii-chillstep-free-dl-472114/ for me, I want to get more views on those two tracks specifically. Thanks and keep up the good work!

thank you for the feed back sir i will be sure to look out for those things on the next one, however i must say im not the gunshot in a beat type of guy , seems ignorant and overused to me aswell, but its a part of the sample in the movie Boyz N The Hood , i felt like it was mandatory that i kept the gunshots after the ricky scream so you could get a full feel for the sample. its a pretty dope movie you should check it out sometime

Back