EPIC JUST BLAZE Type Beat!!!!!!!!!

The bass synth is off a lil.... Sample sounds nice af!
JUST BLAZE would have this thing jumpin too btw, it doesnt meet his energy.... Def needs harder drums homie(Needs better Hi-hats too)..
Toms and woodblock is off.
Tips on the hats would be to use a full hi-hat rhythms with Open hats to give it that bounce it needs. No pauses in the hi-hats tho(except transitions). Extra snares would be nice too(Sounds down south a lil).
This is a good beat, a lil more work can def make it sound even better.

F4F - Hpnotiq * New * Feeds

The bass synth is off a lil.... Sample sounds nice af!
JUST BLAZE would have this thing jumpin too btw, it doesnt meet his energy.... Def needs harder drums homie(Needs better Hi-hats too)..
Toms and woodblock is off.
Tips on the hats would be to use a full hi-hat rhythms with Open hats to give it that bounce it needs. No pauses in the hi-hats tho(except transitions). Extra snares would be nice too(Sounds down south a lil).
This is a good beat, a lil more work can def make it sound even better.

F4F - Hpnotiq * New * Feeds

Appreciate it!
the sample was off a little but I managed to work with it.
I wasnt feeling the hi-hats either I need to practice more on working the hi-hats with open and closed high hats

I always hear people say drums needs to hit harder I never really understood that concept I always though as long as the drums can be heard that its all good

and this beat was just a practice run on trying to get that epic vibe that Just Blaze does on Kendrick Lamar's Compton & Drake's Lord Knows

Appreciate it!
the sample was off a little but I managed to work with it.
I wasnt feeling the hi-hats either I need to practice more on working the hi-hats with open and closed high hats

I always hear people say drums needs to hit harder I never really understood that concept I always though as long as the drums can be heard that its all good

and this beat was just a practice run on trying to get that epic vibe that Just Blaze does on Kendrick Lamar's Compton & Drake's Lord Knows

Never heard that song... Plz just do YOU when making beats. Personally, I dont like the comparsions of others work.
If you need practice with Hi-hats and open hats listen to Cardiak and Johnny Juliano.
The Re4lity Shows perfect example of hard hitting drums go check him out.

comes on! nice sample i remba it from something! en vouge i think, sounds dope coming on,this is hard,doesnt sound like just blaze, more like some trap rap or southern music, good beat overall like the drums an the sample an snare ! the sample seems filterd a lil to much but i like it nonthe less a good beat overall just needs a lil more added or maybe the vocals would help https://www.futureproducers.com/for...lbum-amazing-go-support-now-feng-shui-468142/

Back