End of the season [Feedback Returned]

Oriax

Ok so here it is. I've worked quite a bit on it so I'm really looking forward to hear what you have to say. Please be as honest as possible, as good as "Dope track man" might make me feel brutal honesty is way more useful and appreciated.

All feedback returned so drop your links.

I think the composition of the record is put together nicely. I think better sound selection would really set it off though. The strings sound very "stock." I also think the attack on the strings needs to be shortened, but that's personal preference. I'd also like to see a switch up in the drum sequencing from part to part, but overall, pretty nice track man. Keep up the work.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ns-vintage-sampled-beat-*feed-4-feed*-467025/

interesting beat, very different, you couldn't put it into a genre. Honest feedback is that the track will need a lot of work in my opinion = the drums are very stop/start, they don't seem to be that rhythmic which is making it hard for me to get into it. Agree with the poster above that the strings are very 'stock' sounding, also I think they're a little loud. I like bass sound you've gone for but for me the bass doesn't mesh well with the drum pattern. One thing you could try to mask some of the stock sounding instruments is to play with some effects, try some reverbs, delays, even stuff like flangers/phasers on the strings might work.

Keep at it man!

At the beginning, skipping that snare really threw me off and made your drums sound all over the place but starting at 1:12 it was much better especially the kick. Experiment with adding different instruments at different parts of the beat and maybe layer some of the other sounds and it will make your beat sound more full.

Thanks for your feedback on my track.

Back