Eminem - Rap God

I don't understand you guys who dislike the "new" em. His flow has improved along with his pronounciation so he can rap faster now and still be understood as well as rap slower and sound more complex. His rhyme scheme is on point as it's ever been. His wordplay is 10 fold more intresting and complex. In this song he dropped tons of names, he's going back to his battle rap roots.

Only reason i can understand the hate is because hes older, you've always hated him or your upset because hes not as funny as he used to be.

I don't understand you guys who dislike the "new" em. His flow has improved along with his pronounciation so he can rap faster now and still be understood as well as rap slower and sound more complex. His rhyme scheme is on point as it's ever been. His wordplay is 10 fold more intresting and complex. In this song he dropped tons of names, he's going back to his battle rap roots.

Only reason i can understand the hate is because hes older, you've always hated him or your upset because hes not as funny as he used to be.

His delivery and his beat selection annoy me. Aside of that I think Em is a great rapper.

Your from England dawg, your swag is 10 years behind anyone from the United States...lol.... of course your gonna think hes hot.... we on that next level sh!t over here ya heard real sh!t haha!!!

Hey England is coming up in the next few years if i have anything to say about it. You're damn right though 99% of MC's out here sound like they're back in the 90's on some whack shit.

Name some peeps in the game who are hot right now, with that level of lyrical ability though.

Last edited:
**** Eminem. Washed up ass rapper. Only reason this shit is getting any play is because everyone else sucks on commercial airways right now

Back