Eminem - Berzerk (Official Video)

Dont really like it....Would like to hear some 90s sound not 80s..

He needs to take that energy from the first verse (The Shout Rap) and apply it to the second verse (more relaxed, but boring) .. Old Eminem fans will never be happy.. That 5 year absent from music really changed the guy.

Sorry but so true! The hook is annoying.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

He needs to take that energy from the first verse (The Shout Rap) and apply it to the second verse (more relaxed, but boring) .. Old Eminem fans will never be happy.. That 5 year absent from music really changed the guy.
I don't really think he had a 5 year absence. He's always been around, being featured on numerous tracks.

Video is better than music, but i feel Em on this one. Just hope the rest of the album wont be like that. I like that he has his hair blonde again. I couldnt stand sad Em with a hood down to his nose, screamin all arround. That wasnt enjoyable.

He need to stop ****in screamin tho, he sound awkward as hell, very uncomfortable.

I really really really hate this song more than any song I can think of in recent memory.

agree, give me any gucci mane, track over this, and i think gucci mane is one of the less talented rappers ever to be in the mainstream. hell give me some vanilla ice over this bullshit.

man em is straight trash now fools are confused its not the 90's and they trying to revive it like it had it heart attack ,wack ass em

Pee Wee Herman strikes again

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Pee Wee Herman strikes again

Rick rubin speaks on eminem “berzerk”

While on the set of Eminem’s “Berzerk” video, co-star and producer Rick Rubin spoke on working with Em and how the song came to fruition. By next week, the track will officially be platinum. The Marshall Mathers LP 2 drops November 5th.

While on the set of Eminem’s “Berzerk” video, co-star and producer Rick Rubin spoke on working with Em and how the song came to fruition. By next week, the track will officially be platinum. The Marshall Mathers LP 2 drops November 5th.

Stupid GEMA! Can't watch the video.

Stupid GEMA! Can't watch the video.

Step your national residency game up.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Em. Listen to this. This is the way to go with this Album. Don't disappoint me, I'll let Kendrick loose on yo ass.

Back