Embedding the Soundclick player???

J

JonnyBongo

im finally making the plunge into soundclick (i know, i know) anyways.. i have a quick question...

Can i embed the soundclick music player onto my own website?

Can I basically do the whole selling process off my website?

I wanna utilize both soundclick traffic and my own website traffic to sell beats!

What is the paying process? i know its paypal but is there an automatic download function on soundclick where they pay and then they get a link to download... or is it all manual?

any help and tips would be great!

Thanks

And also how hard is it to design my own VIP page... ive got good photoshop and i can design. Is the coding complicating?

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant find that? i dont have a vip page yet! i wanna know some details before i do.

If you make a paypal button, I know there's an option to redirect the payer to a url after they pay. You make another page - thats not visible to the public - and put a download link to the song you sell on that page (untagged, high quality). Have the Paypal button go to that page after the people pay and they can download right after they pay.

Change the name of the page from time to time so people can't circulate it and just update the link in the button code when you change the page name.

You could change the page name after every sale or whatever... like just add another "x" or "1" or something.

Keep a spreadsheet of the song titles and page links and the date you last updated it.

Like this... http://www.onlinemusicproduction.com/?page_id=668

After you pay... you get taken to another page that's not visible...

(that's not the site I have my stuff on because too many "producers" know about it... and yes people will sell your ish if they can get it - my whole other beat selling site is chocked full of beats from FP members Soundclick sites... that's a joke, lol...)

Back