Editing tempo in FL Studio

M

medzz914

I want to increase the tempo for a specific pattern in FL studio but have the rest of my patterns stay at the same tempo. The loop I have playing throughout the song is too slow so I want to speed it up and make it more of a Club record. Please send any help/tips/suggestions my way. Appreciate it!

For changing the tempo in FL, you can actually automate the master tempo in the DAW, though this applies to all patterns at that point where you change the tempo (further on, this can also screw up the timing of any audio clips).

If you want to change the tempo of a loop, just search for it on YouTube, there are countless tutorials on it.
I personally prefer doing it in Audacity since it's so simple there.

For changing the tempo in FL, you can actually automate the master tempo in the DAW, though this applies to all patterns at that point where you change the tempo (further on, this can also screw up the timing of any audio clips).

If you want to change the tempo of a loop, just search for it on YouTube, there are countless tutorials on it.
I personally prefer doing it in Audacity since it's so simple there.

Maybe you could play the notes/chords in double-time, instead of actually changing the tempo?

Changing the pitch of the loop will also change the tempo of it

In the sampler there are knobs for modifying pitch, time multiplier (25%, 50%, etc) and absolute time (X seconds). Play with those knobs.

Back