Dub Techno live performance:Roland Tr8, Juno 06, Model Cycles, model D/Booger, TD3/303

Red Mastering

Red Mastering Studio
It is my very first post here:), I got back to making music during lockdowns, after very long break:)
To 'kill' the boredom, got myself basic techno setup - drum machine, few synthesizers, sequencer, sampler - really budget things incl Behringer audio interface as a mixer.
I do not use DAW for music production, I do not produce per-se, I prepare few sequences on my machines, tune and tweak analog synth - and play live set and record it on audio and video.
There are many reasons for such an approach for music making. Most important is not to use one finger (mouse) and computer keyboard for creating music, as this was a major drawback for me, long time ago when I was involved in music production.
So my approach is to perform, jamm, play live, wich includes some mistakes and errors, but that's live....
Another reason is for analog sytnhesizers you cant really 'save patter' or sound, so once I record a performance (usually long sometimes 40min:) I start next song from tabula rasa.
I change all sounds and create new ones from scratch.

Anyway enough talking:), below is one of my performances, with heavy influence of Rhythm and Sound - Berlin label, which you will very likely notice yourself.
There are many different styles of music I record (all being electronic and using same setup/instruments), I do not want to stick just to 120 bpm forever:),
so there are very minimal techno tracks ca 140bpm and some creations with more trip-hop downtempo attitude ca 90bpm and somewhere in between.
I always use Roland TR8 as my main drum machine and most of my stuff is 4 to 4, so if it's your thing, you probably will enjoy checking other live recordings.

I created on youtube playlist - Favorites, the other ones are quite boring:)

enjoy the adventure with the music!

Back