Drill Music

D

Dream Gate

For those unaware, the highest level of violent/ignorant Hip Hop thus far originating out of Chicago (Of F****** Course Lol) now has a label and is on the rise.

"Drill Music", according to its definition is basically: the violent extremes of Gangsta Rap + Trap Beats = "Drill Music".

With pioneers such as Chief Keef, Young Chop, Durk, etc., Drill songs consist mainly of the many ways someone can use a weapon and kill you, and how hard/tough you are, which they actually get pretty creative with.

Chicago never ceases to amaze me. It has both, some of the most postive, and the most violent rappers in history

What's y'all thoughts? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK.....think they waited too late to get that Cash Money/No Limit type movement going. Though it will still be huge, if they had of jump on before dudes started gettin signed, then I would say yeah it could be super huge. Never know, though. Just hard to see it right now. They will end like all of the other "underground" labels that's out that is not under some kind of major.

Last edited:

When was the last time you heard the most successful American rapper say "I shoot on President Obama and gives him holes like a golf course"..?

Back