Dream studio

oh mann lemme see prob just a fully loaded macbook pro eddie bauer edition (for fully loaded portability). An apogee duet. basically all the software i have now. mainly logic though. a mpc 2000xl, nord lead 3, fantom, motif into a mixer which runs into my apogee duet. Maybe throw in a single turntable. boy would i be a happy camper would have no more excuses. And on the recording side prob a sm7b into a nice pre and then into the mixer it goes. i just love portability.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

o yeah as far as monitors id have to go to guitar center an listen to some different ones there were theres 5's i believe that put a bunch of speakers to shame i cant quite remember the name but..

Tascam DM-4800 $3,500
a few modified mics
OktavaMod / Michael Joly Engineering - Boutique Microphones
JBL JBL LSR4328P Pak studio monitors $1,500 for the pair
Genelec 1038B w/15" woofers studio monitors $17,000 for the pair yes 17k
Dangerous Music D-Box $1,400
Komplete 8 $500
Neve Preamp $1,500
API Preamps $1,500
Roland V-Drums V-Pro Set TD-30KV-S $7,500
JamHub Green Room Rehearsal equipment $500
Akai Professional MPK88 $800
Construction Costs for building of a basement studio(includes inwall,ceiling,floor sound absorption,and outer wall acoustic treatment $20,000

that's some of the things from memory

I'm buying some of these things in Feb.2013 $6,000 budget and that's my budget every following year

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
Im not gonna be super specific with my reply, but gimme $15,000 and a ride to guitar center, staples, and home depot, thats all i need for my dream studio.

I don't really have a dream studio these days. I am enjoying my setup for the most part. Maybe throw in a Pro Tools rig and some better monitors with a space dedicated to just making music rather than doing it in my bedroom but hey that's life. I am enjoying making music either way.

Apart from having ALL the equipment, plugins and sequencers i would probably have the design made by the guys who made Headhunterz studio, morel muziek or something. Shit looks really cool

i have enough stuff to make music but i would buy

UAD quad omni with all plugins
a RME Fireface 800 or UAD apollo
nexus with all expansions
cubase 6.5
halion sonic
the new MPC
a big monitor screen
a production laptob with 16bg ram
big JBL speaker
SSL 4000G or SSL Duality
TV
and if i have enough money , every hardware workstation & synthesizer because i use to much VST/I:bigeyes:

My dream is making best video for recording the music and always making the best sound of the music. I also use some best music instrument for my music and make my dream complete for making good studio for voice recording.

Back