Dose anyone know any good courses or videos on how to make sounds with Absynth?

MiguelTym

I'm tired of using presets they all suck and i can never get what i want.. I want to make my own sounds but I don't know how and a lot of the videos i watched are not very good. Any recommendations?

Also a tutorial for how to make sounds in Massive would be good too

What you would want to do the is to learn synthesis as a whole, not the specific plugins. Like understanding what the oscillators do, what different types of synthesis are and how the different modules would affect a sound, including filters, envelopes, ring modulation, etc etc..

Once you are familiar with those basic modules and the internal routing of synths then move on to more advanced stuff which at that point I don't think you will struggle to find.
Then when you are comfortable and have a good understanding of how different types of synthesisers work you will quickly realize that you can now work with just about any synth.

The key is knowing what to search for. If you look up synthesis online you should find a ton of results. I really don't think searching for "how to make sounds with absynth" is going to yield good results, since most likely you wouldn't understand what's going on and why it's doing so.

Last edited:
Back