Does reason 4 have a tap tempo??? What about my axiom 61 key? Can i use that to tap.

blue-mafia

Just wanna kno if n3thing i use has the tap tempo? My axiom 61, reason 4, o yea! And i sample in audacity thats all i use.

Reason I know for sure doesn't have tap tempo, but what I do is use the + and - keys on the keypad to adjust the tempo and the . button on the keypad to restart the count so you can dial in the tempo manually that way.

dude....

the controller is a controller....

Just use the manual tempo setting and adjust from there. Having a tap tempo feature is not a big deal.

-1-

i use a mac doh so fl's outta da question 4 me rite now. i just think itll be cool to use da same way some one working on an mpc would...

Last edited:
dude....

the controller is a controller....

Just use the manual tempo setting and adjust from there. Having a tap tempo feature is not a big deal.

-1-

Hell yeah its a big deal. Having a tap tempo allows you to sync your sequence with a live performance, thats a hell of a big deal to me.

Hell yeah its a big deal. Having a tap tempo allows you to sync your sequence with a live performance, thats a hell of a big deal to me.

You signed up just to post in a four year old thread about tap tempo? :)

Well, it's been there since Reason 5, so maybe the Props did read this...

Back