do you dab?

MrWonderful

where my stoners at? i know they've got to be on here?

anyone else smoking out of oil rigs, dabbing bho ?

i only vape nowadays.

blunts are just nasty, anyone else share the same opinion?

so many rappers are rapping about dabbing, i love it.

more dabs the better.

i pay for my internet connection with money, that's legal money...

you need to see a psych for your adhd bud.

anyways who dabs ?

actually it's cheaper as a gram can easily last you a week if you don't abuse it.

gram for me is 40 but i live in a non medical state so im sure it's cheaper elsewhere.

i love it on a break from it right now to get a different job n shit you know.

How do you pay for your internet connection? ... and is it legal.

lmao!!!

I smoked the other day for the first time in a long time, ... man i felt like i was trippin, that weed is no joke. I was layin in bed feelin like i was floatin and i was ocoming up with all these crazy ideas, ... weed is too much for me, and the way people smoke it, they smoke too much, a blunt is too much for even 3 people, .... i dont like gettin stoned out my mind and walking around in public, sh!t is too wierd, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I smoke but responsibly at the end of the day. I got billz up the azz and a son to take care but I dont dab. That shit will fry your brain and increase your drug tolerance. If you're puffing that much THC, in a few years or so, regular weed wont be strong enough for ya. Next thing you know, you might be smoking crystal meth. Most hard core drug users start out as casual weed smokers.

yeah drugs are great if you have a surgery or you are shot or hurt in accident
Medicine is a gift from Yahweh

-Coach Antonio

i do more drugs than anyone on this forum, ... bet.

why?????
are you bored
do you have a girlfriend??
do you have a job????
do you do any besides drugs and make music???
not knocking you but doing alot drugs must mean you have a lot time on your hands
I know most ppl who do a lot of drugs that aren't superstars live off their girlfriend or parents
-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
I love having different methods to light up, so I can't say I'm tired of blunts and papers just yet lol. But dabs are definitely one of my favorite ways to smoke nowadays. Definitely worth it. I'm digging the rise in popularity too, shit needs to be more available around here!

Back