DMC DJ Championships Round 3

Mixtape Mital

Hey everybody. One of my buddies told me about the DMC DJ Championships and was wondering if any1 had information about entering this contest. I hear it is a very prestigious event which could bring a lot of exposure if you are and up and coming scratch DJ. Any thoughts?

Hey everybody. One of my buddies told me about the DMC DJ Championships and was wondering if any1 had information about entering this contest. I hear it is a very prestigious event which could bring a lot of exposure if you are and up and coming scratch DJ. Any thoughts?

entered and placed in west coast satelittes in early 90-95 ....competition is beyond fierce...bring your a game..this is the alpha omega of talent..

i however have noticed a seriuos decline in talent in the last 5 years or so....

can u beat juggle,scratch( not baby scratches) i mean 3 click flare orbits type shit... those r just two of thousands of things u will need to be awesome at not just good ...just to even make it past one heat.

being a battle dj is fulltime work...its not the same as being a mixer dj....you must eat sleep shit turntablism.

Back