DJ Scratch Software that works with the NS7 (Serato Itch upgrade)?

SmooveMode

Can someone tell me what software would be an improvement over Serato Itch and works smoothly with the NS7?

I was looking at:

Traktor Scratch Duo
Serato Scratch live
Deckadance
Torq

I'm looking for some software that would be easy to implement and configure and has no draw backs like latency or bugs.

What's wrong with Itch? I've heard really good things about it.

It's is cool. But, it's feature set is a little bit on the minimal side. I would like to be able to record my sets and I do not think it has that capability.

Cue has video, web upload, NS7 ready and Karaoke Capabilities. But, other than that it's pretty minimal itself.

Traktor Pro looks great and records sets too. But, I don't think it has Karaoke, Upload, NS7 ready or Video. It does have effects, but I DJ old school style so I can care less about effects.

Right now, If I had to pick another app, it would have to be Cue, Even though I like the look of Traktor the best.

Virtual DJ has gone up quite a bit since I got it years ago. You may want to look at it as well for an option. I've seen people on youtube using the NS7 with it.

Do you like the NS7? I really like the looks but haven't gotten a chance to try it out. I'm still debating between that and buying another turntable (only have 1 now) and a mixer and just getting Traktor Scratch. I have Maschine too so I could use it to control things as well. Just wondered if you like it.

I may end up getting numark cue for it's video and karaoke and NI traktor pro for it's quality sound. Each one seems to bring something different to the table. Serato itch seems to be overrrated to me. I have it and it has had a lot of glitches. They did release v1.5, but i'm not sure what to expect. numark cue does not look any better, but I like the ability of playing videos and karaoke files.

Back