Dj Infamous is a *****

E

EmCee EL

Alright buddy.....i was just bein cool......but since u are actin like a *****........WHO THE **** ARE YOU MAN?......i don't even know you.......****in homo

pick a orginal name next time fag.....cuase u ain't Infamouse from The Allies........

u will feel the Wrath of Subedei

****ThABoArD

I intend from hereon not to reply anything by these fools, and that is a promise.
Ecsema EL and Queen Chum deserve no attention, since they do nothing else but ruin the friendly mood that existed here before. I don't want my good mood destroyed today, so these will be my final words on the subject of these two d!cks - GayCee and Twat Boy, say what you want, you'll get no reply from me anyway, I'll be the bigger person.

Fu{k you.

I been thinking the same thing mattu, I was thinking about asking flare to exclude them from W/K aswell, cos this site has taken a turn for the worst since they have been here hasnt it? :mad:

L I was just playing and I knew that u was gonna react like dat u piece of S H I T

First rule in any battle ALWAYS sike your opponent out

I know how to push your buttons and I can manipulate u easier than my fingers hahaha PUPPET

Back