dj B Mac Serato mix video

B MAc563

Whats good Just posting a djing video I made with a Green screen background (like the weatherman)

This is me playin with 2 technics 1200s and a rane ttm57 mixer
The mix is live but i added video behind me on the wall
It was my first attempt at video editing but it came out ok for what it is.

Anyway let me know what it is good or bad comments are more than welcome.
HOLLA!

youtube dot com/watch?v=oU9_eZaeqbI

whats funny is that i was watching that vid from myspace like 2 days ago/before u posted this. u posted on some juke dj's comment.
then i look at this forum's name and im like oh its b mac. i have some mixes of yours and some knc dude i got last summer. good sh1t. i used to talk with him on some other forum. then godfather came over there and started cryin so the mod's took down the juke/ghetto thread..

but back to that audio mix i would give it a humble 6/10. being a newbie i dont think my opinion really matters. but im more inclined to the aggressive violent battle style...
u probably have seen that video of godfather saying there's better djs than him and trust me i've heard some sh1t on detroit radio. its like **** will i ever get there. and i work too much im too tired when i get home.
u and knc do a good job pushing that juke/ghetto sh1t coz ur mixes are all over the net in my forums. even tho im in michigan i'll say those europeans r going hard. that leatherface dude is a problem.

6/10

Last edited:
Thanks for the listen man I appreciate that, The mix was a lil sloppy in parts but I was just messin around its all good.
I like the battle style stuff too but outside of chicago that stuff is hard to push.

On the real tho the europeans do go HARD lol I dont know what the hood is like there wut they bringin it ! Leatherface and Kill Frenzy are both sick with the trax
Glad u liked the other stuff too !

Wats good b mac this ur boy dj.rell you kno wat it is kid blok club djs nice video jo I'm tryin to put me a scratch routine togeher I'm tryin to get ready for my first comp

aaaaahh sh1t what's good man!? wasn't sure if that was you or not.
I gotta get my scratchersize on more too. you got your routine recorded yet? if so let me check it out ..whens the competition?
!!!!BLOK CLUB DJS !!!!

Back