Disclosure REMIXES -Feedback for Feedback

goodflo

Hi guys!

I haven't produced much in the latter time, but recently I made two remixes
of tracks by Disclosure
, and I felt excited to share them with you and was curious about your opinions :victory:

With regards

artworks-000073315610-2ghwk0-t500x500.jpg

Radovan Šurlák

Last edited:
Hey man , not to familiar with disclosure but my buddy next to me is singing word for word, i think the instrumental is dope though.
Keep up the good work

Hey man , not to familiar with disclosure but my buddy next to me is singing word for word, i think the instrumental is dope though.
Keep up the good work

Thank you so much JazzyJohn! :)

​I really appreciate the feedback :)

I was really feeling the second beat, no complaints from me good job mixing

check out this https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/f4f-take-there-new-r-b-471340/#post49766914

Thank you very much for the feedback skinnyknicca!
I really appreciate, I am going to check your work just right now :)

not really my cup of tea, but i guess the instrumentals are pretty cool, well executed and overall nice..

cant really say much more than this, good job, keep it up!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...receive-feedback/city-pity-f4f-always-471307/

Thank you so much Slim!
Yeah, I agree with you, it's probably not usual kind of music here :)
Thank you for the support, I am going to check you just right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not what i usually listen but i can dig it , the beat of the second one is the best imo . Dope remix overall . Keep up the good work and thanks for the feed on my thread.

Not what i usually listen but i can dig it , the beat of the second one is the best imo . Dope remix overall . Keep up the good work and thanks for the feed on my thread.

Thank you so much Anaujiram!
I thank YOU for the feedback here :)

Have a great day Anaujiram!

Radovan

Smooth tracks man. I don't know the originals but these remixes sound legit. Really fit the vocals nicely. Overall well produced bro keep it up!

Thank you so much Rskillz :)
I feel happy after reading your feedback, I feel very grateful :)
Have a great day!

Radovan

Back