Dirty south sample kit

RizzyB

RizzyMac
Does anybody know where I can dl a nice kit for free. Im mainly after some chants and those whistle type sounds that you typically hear in dirty south music. Also some good regular hip hop kits if possible. Ive looked everywhere and havent found anything good.

Although the point in this site is to provide helpful resources for producers, most people don't really want to just give away information they've spent time looking for to someone that has possibly done no research at all.

Why dont you have a look through the drum kits posted in the software section here - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...oftware/post-your-free-drum-kits-here-340407/T

I most definitely agree with you 100%. Unfortunately there are many producers that like to keep the "tricks of the trade" (if you will) a secret. And I don't ignore that fact but you also have to keep in mind that there is always somebody willing to help out a entrepreneur and doesn’t look at it like they are giving away of secret document. I’m simply reaching out to those open minded people through the resources I have at my disposal because im not rich and cant afford to buy any sample kit I want =)

Real talk.

ok first of all basic research isnt really one of the " tricks of the trade " or a secret thats just common sense. Second of all its all very well you saying you dont have the money to buy any sample kit you want ( which by the way, neither do i ) but the truth is people on here have no idea who you are and so if you come onto a forum site that has a whole section named "post your free drum kits here" and you dnt even state whether or not you've looked through them it kinda gives off the impression that you havent really bothered to look through the various drum kits posted up. Last of all i do keep in mind that there is always somebody willing to help out an entrepreneur which is why i pointed you in the direction of tho. kinds of resources. I was simply trying to give some adivice on the way you went about asking your question.

T

Back