Digi 002 Rack or emu tracker pre?

suchenderxxx

Hello guys,

i want to know your experience with the 2 interfaces. i have read alot but i still dont know which is the better interface. The specs of the emu are good and it has good preamps so it is written in the specs. The Digi is an older Interface but it had cost much more then the emu. I could afford the digi is it worth the change? Hope some of you guys can put me in the right direction and share your experience with me.

regards

Tarkan

Honestly, from what I've heard/read I wouldn't recommend grabbing an 002 unless you got it modded. It sounds like it's not really a "high end" piece of gear as the price would assume. There's probably much better solutions on the market for the price range.

If you can afford an 002, you might want to take a look at RME. They might be a little bit more, but from what I've read you should hear a big difference. Either that or there are some great $300-$500 firewire interface options that are said to get the job done.

Honestly, from what I've heard/read I wouldn't recommend grabbing an 002 unless you got it modded. It sounds like it's not really a "high end" piece of gear as the price would assume. There's probably much better solutions on the market for the price range.

If you can afford an 002, you might want to take a look at RME. They might be a little bit more, but from what I've read you should hear a big difference. Either that or there are some great $300-$500 firewire interface options that are said to get the job done.

yea rme kills both of those but of course more expensive. I can't recommend the company calling itself emu nowdays, but id also be worried about the lifespan of the 002.

Hello Members,

i thank you for your opinions!

I bought a rme Multiface 2 few Days ago. This was the only Brand which has only positive Feedback. So i thought it is the best Option for me. Im very excited for my new Toy und cant wait for the postmen to bring me my new baby.:victory::monkey:

If you guys want i can do a review here.

Regards.

Back