COULDN'T PRODUCE AN ******* (rate my lyrics)

aakalitkavi

COULDN'T PRODUCE AN *******.(Hey babe i was wonderin why you hate yo parents...) I never said that love, i just don't like the way they have been... (But i know you have said that you don't love them neither....) Yes i have, but back then i was high, angry and meaner.... (But i know that i've always seen a... Frownin face everytime you met your folks...) Babe please, at that time i was some really different bloke.... (what about the words they spoke?... And the scars they wrote? On your heart, on your soul...yo gonna let it all go?) Yo going too deep, babe please hold.. Coz my eyes are red, and my heart's cold.... (chorus) wishful thinkin of a conscience that is blind... My heart has gone cold am wonderin why?... And all these moments, are neve gonna stop... No matter how much i try... They still gonna slip by.. (verse 2) (i remember you came to me once, and you were cryin... You said THEY killed your conscience, now there was no point dyin.. It scared me to death babe, that you mentioned killin yourself... You have been their slave, and that made me so depressed.... You also had a blade... And you kept aiming it at yo wrist.. Then you started sayin things, scary things, and it was an endless list.. Babe, why don't you just accept it.. That they've been assholes... I just want you to express it.. The way they've been ****in yo life's goals...) (chorus) (verse 3) crying? well i've always been cryin babe, say something new!.. I was even cryin when i couldn't hook up with you... (don't change the topic) my conscience died on ma birth bed baby.. I know its all crazy... But think about my mommy who didn't have a baby.. I was their only child after a span of ten years... (And that's the only time i wish could go back and reverse...) baby please, i was their only hope... And i haven't been able to cope.. With their dreams.. (THEIR dreams?..haha... Thats a good joke...) i aint jokin babe, what i am saying is absolute truth... (You know what babe, yo being hilariously rude...) don't get furious koochikoo... You know that i love you... As do i love my parents... I just like being the old emotional fool... I know i might not have proven out to a great son... And if my parents are assholes... I just wanna show that they didn't produce one.... (everything in brackets is female talkin to me)

Back