Coone - 150 (Verace remix) [Free Download]

Verace

Hey everybody!

New track here. This one is a mix between trap, hardstyle and bigroom!

Check it out and let me know how you feel about it:

F4F on soundcloud!!!

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Dude...raw. I don't know what else to say lol, this track goes extremely hard. All the sounds are clear and mixed well. The energy is there from the start, that buildup is a nice segue and then the drop...bam. That bassline is very nice, and I like how you hit it, then leave room for the rhythmic melodies. That dance break in the middle is a nice touch, kept the energy while adding a more uplifting major feel. The synth selection is nice too. My only gripe is that I was hoping the last drop would vary just a bit more from the first, but overall this track had my head nodding at extreme velocities haha. Very nice man

Check me out?: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...f-breathe-chillstep-ambient-type-song-475704/

Dude...raw. I don't know what else to say lol, this track goes extremely hard. All the sounds are clear and mixed well. The energy is there from the start, that buildup is a nice segue and then the drop...bam. That bassline is very nice, and I like how you hit it, then leave room for the rhythmic melodies. That dance break in the middle is a nice touch, kept the energy while adding a more uplifting major feel. The synth selection is nice too. My only gripe is that I was hoping the last drop would vary just a bit more from the first, but overall this track had my head nodding at extreme velocities haha. Very nice man

Check me out?: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...f-breathe-chillstep-ambient-type-song-475704/

Thanks man! I really appreciate the in depth feedback back! That was great.
The second drop does have a subtle variation. I had actually done a semi breakdown there which gave it a bit more variation, but in the end decided not to go with it, because i feel it would be better just to keep the flow.

Appreciate it brother

Thanks so much for your feedback on my remix, I look forward to hearing yours!

I'm here to return the feed. Your chops sound great, this is very well produced and has a lot of very interesting and well balanced sounds. I don't have any critiques, everything is great IMHO, all sounds are clear and audible at all times, due in large part to the excellent arrangement.

Very good work! Keep it up!

Back