Computer Speakers

T

taygo0o

Hi everyone, I've been producing with some really tiny computer speakers for a while now, and I'd like to upgrade to some better ones. I produce edm using ableton, and I currently have some bose speakers that are about 6 inches tall and 3-4 inches wide. My room isn't arranged very well for producing without any kind of foam or anything (bedroom), so for this situation, what would you guys say are good speakers that would be somewhere between 100-400 dollars?

for 140 its kinda hard.... m-audio has a small set in that range, but basically you get what you pay for..but u cant go wrong with krk...even a used set

Oh it's actually 100-400, not 140, but I'll check out krk haha thanks!

check for used monitors. You can pick up some hifi speakers for under $300, they're just a few years older but still sound great

KRK Rokits are in that price range and will be a large step up from what you are using. Tannoy also has a set in that range...Yamaha HS50m's are right at the top of your budget too. A lot of recommended monitors around $300-400. Unfortunately not too many under $300 new.

Back