Coldplay - The Scientist (Redux Chillstep/Liquid Trap Remix) F4F

Redux

Chillstepper
TRACK UPDATED, check it out with DL link at:
https://soundcloud.com/redux1/coldplay-the-scientist-redux
And here's a link to my soundcloud where you can find similar music and all my tunes. I appreciate shares, follows, views, anything really, and will always respond.
ReduX's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Hear the world

Almost at 100 followers, would love to make that happen tonight/tomorrow morning. Big ups to anyone who follows, will return.
Feel free to link your tracks here (or just on SC) and I'll check em out ASAP, thanks a lot and much love

Last edited:
When the vocals came in "Nobody said it was easy" it was very beautiful. Not so sure about the intro or the endung. I think maybe the violin in contrast with the vocals is so bright and pingy, that the intro vocals sound a little lackluster in comparison. All in all a good track.

Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback and checking out the track, I really appreciate it. Cheers

Vocals are really quiet and almost get drowned out by the other instruments. I don't really like the way that quiet treble-y acoustic guitar sounds. (The one that's more prominent at the start but is still there for most of the song) Overall I think it needs work but I like where you're going with it.

Silent Hill 2 Dog Ending Remix

Vocals are really quiet and almost get drowned out by the other instruments. I don't really like the way that quiet treble-y acoustic guitar sounds. (The one that's more prominent at the start but is still there for most of the song) Overall I think it needs work but I like where you're going with it.

Silent Hill 2 Dog Ending Remix

I appreciate the feedback, I'll check out your track now. And yeah I'm actually bumping this because I took some of the criticism into account and worked on a new mix, smoothed some things out. Same song, added some new parts, if anyone who sees this is interested in checking it out.

One more bump, I think most of the people online now have seen this but I gotta go for the evening so I thought I'd bump one last time, I really want to get feedback on the updated track. Drop any tracks you want me to check out, I'm generous with comments/likes/follows and I'll always return feedback. Thanks to all

Back