cloud rap beats advice

C

Crix

Hi guys. Few weeks ago I started to make beats. I mainly try to learn on how to make trap beats or something close to it but also my attention attracted cloud rap. I have no idea how to even start making beats like these in cloud rap. Do you guys have any advice for me? They are in bones songs for example. Sorry I can't post links yet. I'm using fl studio 11.

Sorry for my bad english. Leave your comments! :) Thanks!

I checked it out and you are right. It's all about reverb:):) Thanks!

Hi guys. Few weeks ago I started to make beats. I mainly try to learn on how to make trap beats or something close to it but also my attention attracted cloud rap. I have no idea how to even start making beats like these in cloud rap. Do you guys have any advice for me? They are in bones songs for example. Sorry I can't post links yet. I'm using fl studio 11.

Sorry for my bad english. Leave your comments! :) Thanks!

you just started so you're going to suck for awhile bro.. it just is what it is.. you gotta learn to choose the right sounds and samples and that comes with experience

Ok thanks I'll try it out. One more question in this topic, do you guys know any good series of tutorials on youtube about fl studio to expand knowledge about options in this program? I mean things that are helpful in making these kind of beats and overall knowledge. I watched some videos on how to make trap beats and this helped me a little but I still don't know a lot of things that could be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back