Class A <----- New Beat!! F4F as always

Daveyvg22

D.V.G. Productions
Last edited:
I like the beat and that its spacey with abit of 8bit sound touch.but i think that tambourine instrument should be with delay or bigger reverb,it does not fit in too well for my musical persception.Tho i like the rest. :)

Dope beat bro , you step up alot lately props for that . really dig the bass line on this one . Could hear kendrick lamare on this track and mix sound on point to me . keep up that good work fam.

This is a wicked sounding beat. I loved the sound selection. Arrangement was solid. Mixing could have been a little better. Long and short hats are both a little loud, that sweeping bass gets too loud sometimes but I understand that's part of the dynamics of the track. Did you guys use any compression? I'm no expert but I think some compression here and there would really help tighten things up.

Dope beat bro , you step up alot lately props for that . really dig the bass line on this one . Could hear kendrick lamare on this track and mix sound on point to me . keep up that good work fam.

Thanks bro, I really appreciate that. Always good to hear that i step my game up!

This is a wicked sounding beat. I loved the sound selection. Arrangement was solid. Mixing could have been a little better. Long and short hats are both a little loud, that sweeping bass gets too loud sometimes but I understand that's part of the dynamics of the track. Did you guys use any compression? I'm no expert but I think some compression here and there would really help tighten things up.

Thanks bro, we did that on purpose with the sweeping bass, we layered it with our own 808 bass to make it at a certain time powerfull.
We are all still practicing with compression. Thanks for the compression hint. we all got alot to learn so that's why I/we upload beats on FP.

Back