[Chillstep/Liquid Dubstep] Redux - Endless {F4F}

Redux

Chillstepper
I just released this track last night after having held onto it a while, and I figured since it was inspired by Jacoo (great guy, if you haven't checked him out yet you should definitely do so, here's a link to his soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jacoo ) I would send it to him, see if he'd give it a listen and maybe give me some thoughts. He ended up sharing the track (and giving me some useful advice) so the song and my soundcloud in general have been getting a fair bit more attention than they normally would be. I figured I'd post the links on here, see what you guys had to say, some of you might have already heard it since I was posting on here late last night but there's a good deal of you who maybe haven't.

Endless w/ DL
https://soundcloud.com/redux1/redux-endless
My soundcloud, has all my mashups&remixes/liquid tracks/hiphop/everything all organized nicely now:
https://soundcloud.com/redux1

Sorry about not embedding the songs but I'm trying to get my music out to as many people as possible and the best way to do that is to get them to my main site. I'm always down for collaboration, cross promotion, F4F, the whole nine yards so send me a message or leave me a comment and I'll get back to you, either here or (preferably) on Soundcloud or Youtube. Feel free to leave any tracks here or on SC you want me to listen to, and if you're ever interested in using my music for any purpose (other than selling it, obviously) I'm completely okay with that.

Thanks everyone, and cheers :D

Bumping once before I go to bed, I left feedback in a lot of peoples threads, hopefully some people will get back to me and check out my page. I'm also gonna leave this track I just updated right here, posted it a few nights back. Kingdom Hearts Simple&Clean/Dearly Beloved Chillstep (redux remix)

will return follows/shares/comments/likes, just trying to get more views and exposure.

Last edited:
Okay so finally I got to listen to your track just now, and I thought it was a great track...its has the qualities to be a Great Track!

here is my creative input.

From what I heard, you have all the melodies in place and complete, check that off the list.

related to the melody....you can give your track a more 3D feel by switching from ambient to stabs or whole notes....spread your notes across a few instruments.....and be creative with pauses on certain instruments..

like the ambience for example.....great ambient melody!..but it was overbearing at times, and i felt you could have transitioned smoothly by cutting the ambient in certain spots...particularly at the end of bars...cut the ambient short and let the other instruments finish the melody.

Don't take this as criticism cuz it's not! I liked the track...and I can see it has quality and good potential!

the other thing was the 'mid bass synth, panned hard right'...if its not hard right then the delay is....anyways the 'bass freq' is up to high or that track in general needs some eq, the bass is clashing, it kinda howls and is uncomfortable.

but its a good sound selection dont take it out.

Liked the track bro, keep doing what you're doing....the sound selection is good...could use a few more sounds in the arsenal tho<.....and the melodies were on spot, they didnt wander off the path or get crazy or unmusical.

in fact I see it can be a solid track with a few adjustments...

this always happens to me...I usually just put it down and move onto another track where I apply myself even more then the last....you can always pick the track up later when you are a pro :)

Check out both. I like the vibe on these joints. Real lush. The drum patterns you use tho really work yo.

These could work real good for movie soundtrack. For that Beloved I personally would turn the volume down on shorty. She was lil off key at times and would mess my vibe up a lil bit. Otherwise this is good work!

◮CYAN◭;49779691 said:
Okay so finally I got to listen to your track just now, and I thought it was a great track...its has the qualities to be a Great Track!

here is my creative input.

From what I heard, you have all the melodies in place and complete, check that off the list.

related to the melody....you can give your track a more 3D feel by switching from ambient to stabs or whole notes....spread your notes across a few instruments.....and be creative with pauses on certain instruments..

like the ambience for example.....great ambient melody!..but it was overbearing at times, and i felt you could have transitioned smoothly by cutting the ambient in certain spots...particularly at the end of bars...cut the ambient short and let the other instruments finish the melody.

Don't take this as criticism cuz it's not! I liked the track...and I can see it has quality and good potential!

the other thing was the 'mid bass synth, panned hard right'...if its not hard right then the delay is....anyways the 'bass freq' is up to high or that track in general needs some eq, the bass is clashing, it kinda howls and is uncomfortable.

but its a good sound selection dont take it out.

Liked the track bro, keep doing what you're doing....the sound selection is good...could use a few more sounds in the arsenal tho<.....and the melodies were on spot, they didnt wander off the path or get crazy or unmusical.

in fact I see it can be a solid track with a few adjustments...

this always happens to me...I usually just put it down and move onto another track where I apply myself even more then the last....you can always pick the track up later when you are a pro :)

Thanks for listening, and I really appreciate the creative feedback. I don't take it as criticism, every track could use improvement and I want to make sure mine is as good as it can be.

Thanks for the advice, best of luck

first off i really like the vibe real laid back relaxing.....i feel the drums are good but the snare is kind of lost...i would turn the swirling main synth down...the one that sounds like a wave of water...also when the bells come in its a bit harsh...your arrrangements and compositions are very well done...just work on your mixing get everything balanced and you will be ok...preace the feed...you got talent keep up the work

first off i really like the vibe real laid back relaxing.....i feel the drums are good but the snare is kind of lost...i would turn the swirling main synth down...the one that sounds like a wave of water...also when the bells come in its a bit harsh...your arrrangements and compositions are very well done...just work on your mixing get everything balanced and you will be ok...preace the feed...you got talent keep up the work
Thanks a lot for the listen and feedback, I noticed when I was listening to it in the car that the bells come through harsh when I first bring them in, that's a good time. I'm always working on mixing my mixing, so advice like yours is really helpful. Glad you enjoyed the music, cheers

This is really nice i would say make the snare a bit more powerful but then i stop and think.. this is chilled styled .. so maybe not, it works for the genre.. i love the use of filtering and the consistency of the drum patterns.. the synths are very spacey and the mix is nice nothing clashes too obviously.. I like this beat it's my sort of preference in terms of dubstep music.. chilled is best

rtf https://www.futureproducers.com/for...leftover-vinyls-vol-2-beat-tape-outss-473991/

Back