Chill old school sampled beat - Feedback for feedback!

Yup this is dope bro the sample is sick , mix sound on point to me and dig everything in the beat . could see some big rapper on this one . Nothing negative in this beat shit sound dope af . Keep up the good work !

thanks for the feed

love the drums on this one. Sample and drums fit perfectly. Theres no reason why a artist cant hop on and make a hit. A+ bro

yo man this is very nice....i love how you change up the sample around 1:05....this is nice all the way around mix on point plenty varitation...very nicely done keep it up...thx for the feed

Digging the intro filter though I think you could clean up the highs in the intro.
Once the beat drops and drums come in the samples sit nicely. Great stereo use. Though maybe try alternating that so it changes up the vibe and plays games with the ears. I do that from time to time.
This to me has mac miller all over it. I could see this has a single for sure. Great chops and effects. I like flanger/phaser use on them.
That plucky mandolin esk part is real wu-tang feeling. Though I don't think they would ever hit this beat its more of a new age/new school sample flip.
There is 1 part 2:57 where I think you doubled up the drums not sure if that was on purpose but it kind of felt like it was a little too abrasive.
Otherwise man I dug the beat from start to finish. Just some refinements and you should really shop this Mac Miller I bet you if he actually listened to it he would use this no doubt.

KFX

Back