CHILDISH GAMBINO 3005 REMIX 95 bpm Bounce/Twerk track *F4F*

What's up yall?

Check out my group's, The Generals, remix of Childish Gambino's single "3005". We flip it into an uptempo bounce/NOLA style. I will leave feedback on your track if you post a comment. Thanks!

LINK: https://soundcloud.com/thegenerals/childish-gambino-3005-the

Sounds dope. I like the song after the drop. The beginning with the synth has me a little off I don't know what it is. The song is overall tight though. Keep it up

Honestly it sounds a little cluttered when your coming to the end. IF you made the track sound a little smoother, like you did near the end. But I like this, one my faves I've heard off of here

Dope! The mix sounds really good, and I really liked the transitions throughout the track. It sounds good as is, but I think y'all could add more. Not saying that it's sparse or anything, but there are certain sections that could use a little extra something to keep them up with the energy of the entire track. Like if you could get someone to play another synthline at the section around :50, that would be sick.

Other than that, this was a fun track to listen to!

BTW I also like the "Can't Hold Us" remix too. That one would be fun to jam to in the club.

Last edited:
I think this is pretty dope! I would have liked it to have gone a bit further maybe adding a different lead and breakdown instead of keeping the original chopped chords.

Mix is pretty good though!

I actually started remixing this as well I'll put it up when I get round to finishing it!

F4F

I really like diversity in this beat. It's nice mixed, I would just change those claps (too densely in some parts in my opinion). But generally I like this remix

Back