Chief Keef's street cred takes a hit......LOL

Isk2009

DamnSonWhere'dYaFindThis?
Via his granny
"Let's be real, I'm always saying, 'Cut that down, turn that off, that's too loud' when he's doing all that music," Carter said. "And girls is his thing. Girls, girls, girls. I get sick of all them girls." All Chief Keef's bad-boy bluster -- and the police investigation into his gang ties regarding Coleman's murder -- "ain't nothing but bull stuff," Carter said. "How can he be doing all that gang stuff when he's always home and when he's not at home he's out of town with me or his uncle. . . . And where's this gang at? In my kitchen? In my basement? Where they at? In my refrigerator where he go all the time?" Carter said, referring her grandson's regular routine around the house. "Look, I'm granny. That's what they call me and I didn't grow up with none of that mess. That don't go in my god---- house."

http://www.sohh.com/2012/09/chief_keefs_grandma_kills_his_street_cre.html

Last edited:
Funny.

Think about this, if Chief was in a real gang they'd have there faces covered up and they wouldn't be exposing themselves like they are. Fake gangstas. Studio gangstas.

Funny.

Think about this, if Chief was in a real gang they'd have there faces covered up and they wouldn't be exposing themselves like they are. Fake gangstas. Studio gangstas.

99.9% of them are
even if they were in a gang at one time they don't have the time to hang out doing gang stuff anymore

-Coach Antonio

His granny is smart as hell. She doing exactly what she needs to do to get his dumbass out of the trouble he gotten himself in. I really don't think real Shy-town GD's would let him claim sh!t unless it's real. They would be making chief keef pay up videos instead of Rick Ross. Good try the granny.

His granny obviously know's what's up, just protecting him. FP R.I.P. We Miss You

Granny is doing what most parents do...either in denial/ignorant to what's up or covering his ass.

How many of our parents really knew what we were up too when we were in their home, LMAO!

when a dude gets murdered they always have the kid mom on the news talking about how he a good kid and never did nothing.

watch the Tupac&Biggie dvd, this guy workin at the corner store said BIG was a good kid, well liked around the way. .
Thats what elders do. I guess she could go on camera all thugged out n shit maybee that would be more accepted these days SMH.

Well good for her, she probly is right, keef still young, stay in the lab. thats what lil' wayne was.. still shot himself so the influence must be very close at all times.. as for for keef, I bet he knows more real G's than most of his fans do. Chicago, c'mon what do you exspect.. But granny probly right. she probly lookin at keef like You lil young dumb hard headed lil boy.

LOL i be talkin but i dont mean nothin i say i just be talkin'.

oh yeah my grandson does all types of illegal things. Can you come take his ****in ass to jail already? I dont love him, dont want him to be free and definitely dont want him makin all that GOD DAMN ****in money.....

thats what most people would say off the bat when that was the situation.....

/extremesarcasm....just in case

My grandma had no idea I was smoking weed in the back room, she had no knowledge of the rifle i kept in the mattress, didnt know I was at the trap trying to come up when I didnt come home the night before. Just sayin'

Every dude who ever been murdered in the middle of the street and pissed on afterwards(meaning they deserved it) got a family member talking about "he never bothered nobody". Family remains in denial of how bad you are. Just sounds like any other gang member's grandma to me.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

when a dude gets murdered they always have the kid mom on the news talking about how he a good kid and never did nothing.
Damn, beat me to it.

Are his beats making him famous?

I listen to his raps and ... I'm not moved... but the beats go hard.

I only listen once. I wouldn't look right riding around playing Chief Keef.

Back