Chief Keef Vs. Migos

Neither.
It's like two kids with Down's Syndrome fighting.
No matter who wins, they're still retarded.
They may both be "retarded," but they are obviously making music that people enjoy listening. They are making mad money off stupid lyrics.. Migos said Versace a million times, but it still got in people's head. They both have catchy songs, so either way they are making money

Both aren't really that good to me. Both piggybacked a remix to massive success, but so far Keef has done more apart from his initial surge and he's started a new musical movement for his city

Migos > Cheif Keef and nem.

Want a real answer? Well.....who else really poppin on Cheif Keef's click? What songs does Chief Keef having poppin right now? We ain't talking about two years ago...I mean we can't keep giving the dude credit for some songs that was poppin two years ago. Migos has nore commercial appeal. Migos has more people to include them into shit. Migos (just as Chief Keef did) got a lot of people using their style......even got Drake rapping like them on his "popular album. Told yall watch out for them washed out type rappers........while you were thinking that was Drake's new style....you just witness more that ATL stylin becoming popular. And dudes don't even sound right biting styles, but yall are so washed that you never recognize it.

Now......the only thing Chief Keef will have going for himself is the streets. But the ATL taking ov4er 2014 with many styles.....so Chief Keef gets drown out. Should've never beefed with them dudes. Telling yall man.........it's going to be the new ATL take over like with Bone Crusher, Young Bloods, Ying Yang, Scrappy, Crime Mobb, and nem. You got four or five dedicated powerhouses in production boomin right now out ATL and working with these artist......and uoeno it. DJ Spins, Mike Will, Zaytoven, Sonny Digital........then these young dudes man....................there is a difference between shit like......you know....give Chief Keef a beat and he get the fuuck on, and actually working with them artist on a home team basis....like what Chop was doing. I mean is Chop still fuucking with the Chi like that....because I haven't heard anything new coming out that's poppin like that. Keef might still get Mike Will and Zay nem on a beat.....but then he gone sound like Migos......see what I'm saying? He gone sound like the new ATL movement.

And on top of that shit.......Keef talking bout he guarantee his music gone raise the murder rate in his city.....that shows how much love he got for it. Says a lot man....sounds like he gone get his city on some serious set trippin type shit.

People that are smart are the people that jump aboard...KELEVRAONE!!!! Ben tell yall Drake been on the ATL's dick...it ain't never been the other way around. You see how fast Drake came to his got damn senses when it came to flexing his power with Future? Think Future gave a fuuck? No. He in the ATL, baby. Drake always on a ATL nigga's song feature. Why? So he can still have "street cred and still do songs like Going Home...AT THE SAME DAMN TIME. Now look at that flexing ass dude. Talkin bout kicking Future off the tour......now he on Future's remix.

But fuuck that remix with Drake..........

Migos > Cheif Keef and nem.

Want a real answer? Well.....who else really poppin on Cheif Keef's click? What songs does Chief Keef having poppin right now? We ain't talking about two years ago...I mean we can't keep giving the dude credit for some songs that was poppin two years ago. Migos has nore commercial appeal. Migos has more people to include them into shit. Migos (just as Chief Keef did) got a lot of people using their style......even got Drake rapping like them on his "popular album. Told yall watch out for them washed out type rappers........while you were thinking that was Drake's new style....you just witness more that ATL stylin becoming popular. And dudes don't even sound right biting styles, but yall are so washed that you never recognize it.

Now......the only thing Chief Keef will have going for himself is the streets. But the ATL taking ov4er 2014 with many styles.....so Chief Keef gets drown out. Should've never beefed with them dudes. Telling yall man.........it's going to be the new ATL take over like with Bone Crusher, Young Bloods, Ying Yang, Scrappy, Crime Mobb, and nem. You got four or five dedicated powerhouses in production boomin right now out ATL and working with these artist......and uoeno it. DJ Spins, Mike Will, Zaytoven, Sonny Digital........then these young dudes man....................there is a difference between shit like......you know....give Chief Keef a beat and he get the fuuck on, and actually working with them artist on a home team basis....like what Chop was doing. I mean is Chop still fuucking with the Chi like that....because I haven't heard anything new coming out that's poppin like that. Keef might still get Mike Will and Zay nem on a beat.....but then he gone sound like Migos......see what I'm saying? He gone sound like the new ATL movement.

And on top of that shit.......Keef talking bout he guarantee his music gone raise the murder rate in his city.....that shows how much love he got for it. Says a lot man....sounds like he gone get his city on some serious set trippin type shit.

People that are smart are the people that jump aboard...KELEVRAONE!!!! Ben tell yall Drake been on the ATL's dick...it ain't never been the other way around. You see how fast Drake came to his got damn senses when it came to flexing his power with Future? Think Future gave a fuuck? No. He in the ATL, baby. Drake always on a ATL nigga's song feature. Why? So he can still have "street cred and still do songs like Going Home...AT THE SAME DAMN TIME. Now look at that flexing ass dude. Talkin bout kicking Future off the tour......now he on Future's remix.

But fuuck that remix with Drake..........

migos style aint even their own though. It's Soulja Boy. Chief and Migos owe their careers to that man. He been doing the shit they been doing for 5 straight years

Where the FUUUUUUK was Soulja Boy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk9sfSvRU1c

And Soulja Boy from where again? And Keef is from where again? :cheers:

Be trying to tell yall..don't let these dudes who you see on commercial releases fool yall into thinking they invented something. I was rappin like that "lyrically" before Soulja Boy was born probably. Soulja Boy got it from somebody. Wish yall understood atmospheres and the power of local radio, schools, talent shows, neighborhood cyphers, ect. That's why it's an ATL thing......not a Soulja Boy or whoever.

Get that third eye........people only want to ne the "first" to do something since the people they were around may never get that chance to say the same thing. Shit is fake to me.....instead of saying something belongs to the city....these artist today want to take all the credit. Because yall will eat it up and run with it.

Last edited:
Back