Chief Keef in hiding

you gotta really pay attention and not listen to what people say lol.. he moved to cali over summer .. he's been living in Cali for a minute

you gotta really pay attention and not listen to what people say lol.. he moved to cali over summer .. he's been living in Cali for a minute

Like he can afford a house in California(lol) He's living with his manager expense free who has invested too much money in him to see him get killed if he can help it.

Like he can afford a house in California(lol) He's living with his manager expense free who has invested too much money in him to see him get killed if he can help it.

He's doing a remix of his 2012 single and calling it "Love Sofa"

All else aside, you can hear alot in their voices on a track. You can hear nights that gunshots woke them up. You can hear friends dying in front of them. You can hear them coming to terms with having to take a life. I'm not sure the industry can bottle this for sale, but I gotta respect these dudes aren't just pretending. Maybe because with age I look at these young dudes and hope the story of their lives ends positive. I wanna see these guys get away and be something more than a statistic because that's all their lives promised them until they were introduced to the mic they picked up and made another lane.

You act like he's broke and doesn't do shows? lol his manager I believe is Peeda Pan who came to the label with him.. You really think 'his manager' makes more money than he does... You really gotta do ya googles bro lol

You act like he's broke and doesn't do shows? lol his manager I believe is Peeda Pan who came to the label with him.. You really think 'his manager' makes more money than he does... You really gotta do ya googles bro lol

Keef fired dude and hired Larry Jackson's brother. Larry works for Interscope so it's one of Don King/Carl King arrangements where he pulls the strings through his brother. I think all new artists are broke with a few exceptions unless you're on tour or doing shows every other night. Labels today even get a cut of endorsement deals with those 360 deals. I'm not saying Keef is totally broke but even if he is paying 5 grand a month renting a house, unless he is doing shows consistently, he wont be able to maintain those payments.

Last edited:
Keef fired dude and hired Larry Jackson's brother. Larry works for Interscope so it's one of Don King/Carl King arrangements where he pulls the strings through his brother. I think all new artists are broke with a few exceptions unless you're on tour or doing shows every other night. Labels today even get a cut of endorsement deals with those 360 deals.

you believe what you wanna believe.. and i'll do the same.. lol best of luck bro

you believe what you wanna believe.. and i'll do the same.. lol best of luck bro

No problem bruh. I wish you the best too. I'm at work so I don't know the details of this video. I just remember the title. I don't even like Keef as an artist so it's really not that serious to me. I'm just relaying what some friends told me.

Last edited:
Just got back from the Chi for the holidays...word is Keef isn't even welcomed there and is no longer of the 300 crew. I got family in Cali too...they tell me Keef is claiming blood now...and smh if that's true. He had way more prominence as a member of the BDs...oh well...that's the word from the streets/...I'm out.

Just got back from the Chi for the holidays...word is Keef isn't even welcomed there and is no longer of the 300 crew. I got family in Cali too...they tell me Keef is claiming blood now...and smh if that's true. He had way more prominence as a member of the BDs...oh well...that's the word from the streets/...I'm out.

Keef is dumb enough to claim a Cali gang not knowing the politics out there is different than his city's Nation business?

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. Although I cringe at brothers killing each other, I do find some of these characters amusing especially DJ Akademiks and his videos.
akademiks is hilarious as **** xD, chief keef better stay low b4 migos b smokin on a Glogang pack

My boy in LA recently told me Keef's manager is running out of patience with Keef and may eventually send his azz back to the Chicago. He said Keef is not rich and said that Keef doesnt do too many shows because promoters are scared to book him because of the potential for violence that may erupt at a show. He's mad at Keef for starting unncessary drama in other states. He said Keef got beef with Jersey gang members as well as some other states. The majors were so desperate to sign Keef they never considered the fact that Drill Music is music that promotes death and killings and that doing shows and touring may be a problem(lol).

At least some Chicago artists have subject matter other than talking about killing:

Last edited:
Back