Check this out! F4f

ThyHoneynut

Okay so I already posted this song asking for criticisms. Someone said that I should add more variety of drums, which I did. Someone also asked to change the snare, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that. I couldn't find any other hit that would sound equally as good or even better. I feel like the snare is what fits this song. Also people said that I should mix it better, which I really tried to do. So...anyway, let me know what you think and I'll comment on yours as well.

Last edited:
In the beginning I think the kick is a little too upfront, maybe cut a little on the mids. I like the composition as a whole, especially at that second drop. sounds a little muddy though through some parts, some of the synths don't shine as much as I'd like them too.

this shits dark but cool.. drum work matches instrumentation.. like that its not sampled.. kept drum programming interesting all the way through.. breakdown with gun shots is real dope keep it up!

In the beginning I think the kick is a little too upfront, maybe cut a little on the mids. I like the composition as a whole, especially at that second drop. sounds a little muddy though through some parts, some of the synths don't shine as much as I'd like them too.

Wow, okay thank you. People keep saying that I should just mix a lil better, but I've been waiting for someone to point out what exactly they mean. But thank you. I will work on that. Can you give me some time stamps with the synths your talking about, where they sound muddy?

this shits dark but cool.. drum work matches instrumentation.. like that its not sampled.. kept drum programming interesting all the way through.. breakdown with gun shots is real dope keep it up!

hahaha. yeah. i just added that gun shot for laughs. ha. thanks man.

if you guys recently made a thread and you want feedback as well, please post the thread with a link on it.

Back