Check out my Popeska Remix

I love how you infuzed genres here. Got the hip-hop going w some edm. I think your instruments are overpowering the vocals a little bit too much. remember, the vocals are going to be your star of the track! they should be a little brighter. I love how you play w the vocals on that hook, great effect! the verb on your snare is cool as hell! love how it comes in and fades away. overall a cool track to jam to. kick and bass sound nice together. Great job!

Check out my track. It's an electro house track, much different than yours, but I'd love some feedback! Thanks!

I love how you infuzed genres here. Got the hip-hop going w some edm. I think your instruments are overpowering the vocals a little bit too much. remember, the vocals are going to be your star of the track! they should be a little brighter. I love how you play w the vocals on that hook, great effect! the verb on your snare is cool as hell! love how it comes in and fades away. overall a cool track to jam to. kick and bass sound nice together. Great job!

Check out my track. It's an electro house track, much different than yours, but I'd love some feedback! Thanks!
Thank you and Yes I just started mixing hip hop with edm. I love edm and starting to make some myself. I'm branching out from just trap though. Your track is dope. I can't really give feedback on edm but from what I'm hearing, you are not really missing much. This should be played at clubs. Keep it up!

Thanks for the listen! & I appreciate that, hopefully someday I can make it to that level. Keep it going, I enjoyed listening to that track.

Back