Cassidy vs Dizaster

benji2

A Billionaire paid Cassidy 250k to battle Dizaster. I'm not even sure Cassidy can perform at this level. he's still living of the legend of his battle with Freeway. $250,000 is the most ever paid to a battle rapper. Marquee names use to brag about 40 thousand. You can learn a thing or two from the old heads. They know how to get that money. This event will decide if there is a future in 6 figure battles:

How did Cassidy become a living legend off of that bunk battle he had with Free?
I saw that shit, shit was lame.

How did Cassidy become a living legend off of that bunk battle he had with Free?
I saw that shit, shit was lame.

I agree. It was more the fact that Freeway was unprepared and then requested a beat to battle over than his actual lyrics. During the documentary they showed one of his old rhymes where he said something elementary like I'll break your ankles. He's gonna need way better bars than that(lol). I'm not even a Dizaster fan like that but I do agree when he's says Cassidy's rhyne scheme is too basic like some cat in the hat nursery rhymes stuff.

Don't like that WWE shit. MFers sucka punchin for the media. MFers doing all of that acting like they hard and shit. All in each other's face and shit. All of them weak because they all think like that or else they would have some integrity about their selves not to be a part of that bullshit. With that said, it is the ONLY MFING WAY..........for some money to be seen in battle rappin.

Also don't like it because the crowd of people who do already have their favorites and shit. Like Hulkamaniacs and shit. So the people I think would slaughter 90% of them wouldn't stand a chance of that crowd unless they do that SAME BULLSHIT!!!

That's the only reason the shit is huge.......because it's 90% bullshit. Extra shit. Which makes the rappers think outside of the "lyrical box". Ain't no way a MFers should be consider better or a winner when he only has DIRT. You don't know this dude for real......and you looking for dirt SO YOU CAN WIN........and be called a good rapper. Bullshit!!!

Back