CAPITAL STEEZ - goodflo - NEW BEAT ;)

goodflo

Hi guys,

I just made a new beat today, inspired by Capital Steez (R.I.P.)
I appreciate the man very much, feel so sorry for his death.

Thank you if you found the time to check me out :)

.goodflo ;)

Yo this beat is super dope. Real nice grimey feel, that organic hiphop. The reverse effect is interesting as well. Good stuff fam keep up the good work.

Yo this beat is super dope. Real nice grimey feel, that organic hiphop. The reverse effect is interesting as well. Good stuff fam keep up the good work.

Thank you very much Itzdlo for your feedback :) I feel happy now :) Thank you very much for your time.
I appreciate your work and love YOUR beats :). I like beats to feel organic and grimey :)

Thank you so much :)

- goodflo

Last edited:
Really urban hahaand yeah that revered effect adds so much to it. Maybe try and add some more instruments and melodies to the next one because although although its cool it gets a bit samey. I miss steeze, man.

Really urban hahaand yeah that revered effect adds so much to it. Maybe try and add some more instruments and melodies to the next one because although although its cool it gets a bit samey. I miss steeze, man.

Thank you very much Paul! I feel very grateful for your feedback :) I agree it gets samey :) I should have added something there...
Have a nice day Paul! :)

- Radovan Goodflo

send this beat to Joey BAD AS NOW BRO

hahaha Thank YOU VERY much TK Drumz! :)
You made my day, thank you so much, I appreciate your response so much :) I feel SOOO grateful for that :)
You are awesome! :) Thank you for the love. :)

Send you much love! ^_^

-goodflo :)

Hey goodflo! Returning the feed here :D

This beat is not really my genre but I like every kind of music because it just music. When I was working behind the bar a week ago, there was a metal band preforming. Well I don't like metal, actually I never listen to it but it was live and I liked how the artists were playing the instruments and arranged everything. Anyways, this is a bit too offtopic haha, lets get back to the beat.

The beat is very original and that is very nice! The kicks could be a bit louder and the beat is too repetitive in the middle but like I said, I don't produce beats for example for rappers so correct me if I am wrong :).

Keep it up man, I like it! And have a nice day too :) Thanks for checking my work out !!

Hey goodflo! Returning the feed here :D

This beat is not really my genre but I like every kind of music because it just music. When I was working behind the bar a week ago, there was a metal band preforming. Well I don't like metal, actually I never listen to it but it was live and I liked how the artists were playing the instruments and arranged everything. Anyways, this is a bit too offtopic haha, lets get back to the beat.

The beat is very original and that is very nice! The kicks could be a bit louder and the beat is too repetitive in the middle but like I said, I don't produce beats for example for rappers so correct me if I am wrong :).

Keep it up man, I like it! And have a nice day too :) Thanks for checking my work out !!

Thank you Itsatrap for the feedback! :)
I agree with you, no need to apologize, feelings usually are never wrong :D
I agree with the kicks and repetitiveness too :)
Thank You! :)

Have a nice day, I am glad I could check your work out :)

Last edited:
Back