Can't understand the name of this sample! :(

HAWK Sound

I hear this sample in every 100 BPM twerk song but can't find its name
I thought it was a rimshot but it seems more a clap or a finger snap
You can hear it in the first 10 seconds of this song, and even in the whole song: "Major Lazer - Bubble Butt (Dj Snake Remix)"
Can you help me giving it a name or send me where I can find sample packs that include this sound?
I'd be very thankful if anyone could help me!

Last edited:
It is a finger snap, they are actually reasonably hard to find on there own but if you download a bunch of free drum kits especially trap drum kits (Like lex luger, wacka flocka trap) you are bound to come accross some. Here's a link to one you can download, there are way better ones out there though.
Freesound.org - "snap_4.wav" by Snapper4298

I bought Battery 3 just for the samples. It's got tons of snaps. I think it was $199 for 2 DVDs FULL(8gb) of professionally recorded drums created for the sole purpose of producing. I got my money's worth. I would've upgraded, but I already made a refill and have more than enough sounds, but I recommend which ever ver. their on now and think it may be cheaper these days. I think there's a few snaps in FL Studio as well, you can download the demo for free and keep the kits you want.

Back