can you play piano ?

DjPolair

the storch vid somebody posted inspired me to start playin piano, i can already play cry me a river and still dre lol i know its easy as **** but still, not bad for an hour

can you play and if what skill level you at ? in what way did it influence your beat game ?

Attachments

• Pug Playing a Piano Funny Dog Puppy Gif MM.gif
    Pug Playing a Piano Funny Dog Puppy Gif MM.gif
    747 KB · Views: 500
i can, as every other trap producer

with arp

nah, when i play i look kinda like this dog from the gif

not as good as i'd want to. i wanna be able to do shit like this

i also need a 15 mill upper east side apartment to do it in

The stuff that appeals to my taste are more simple and less thought out. There is still more for me to learn...I'm still happy at where I stand with what I learned. Its hard to practice sometimes without wanting to rush into recording it into a track.

Extreme beginner.

Can read music, can play well stumble through simple stuff until it becomes natural then with speed. Can freestyle a made up melody from a chord progressions faster than reading a music sheet. I guess because I'm making it up and not trying to read.

Know major chords and how to form the minor,7th, dim of them. I know how to do or rather what to do form the 1st & 2nd inversions but going to them isn't natural for me yet but with practice on practice I hope to get there. I know how to play scales, some better than others from memory.

not as good as i'd want to. i wanna be able to do shit like this

i also need a 15 mill upper east side apartment to do it in

I see yo Bill Evans and Raise u some Ahmad Jamal

But seriously, i'm just trying to remember a C scale.

Back