Can you ID this sample?

I don't know man, but at this late hour on my tiny iPhone speaker, it just sounds like some generic organ stuff.

If you want something like that, I'd listen to some gospel records, or some blues and jazz organ trio recordings-- try Jimmy Smith, Jimmy McGriff, Jack McDuff (my personal favorite), Charles Earland, Joey Defrancesco, and even Ray Charles (check-out an album called "Genius + Soul = Jazz"; Ray plays some organ on that one and it's a great record).

You may not find that exact sample, but you'll certainly find some great stuff...

GJ

I don't know man, but at this late hour on my tiny iPhone speaker, it just sounds like some generic organ stuff.

If you want something like that, I'd listen to some gospel records, or some blues and jazz organ trio recordings-- try Jimmy Smith, Jimmy McGriff, Jack McDuff (my personal favorite), Charles Earland, Joey Defrancesco, and even Ray Charles (check-out an album called "Genius + Soul = Jazz"; Ray plays some organ on that one and it's a great record).

You may not find that exact sample, but you'll certainly find some great stuff...

GJ

This is why music education is so important. You kids need to listen to more music to make this dope shits...

Sample appears around 2:04

Cut it and pitch it up +4. Maybe 5 depending on the software. Also speed it up to about 100bpm and add EQ/ PAN. Ta-da perfect cut....enjoy!

Back