Can two music played at the same time make sense?

Very brilliant concept and beautiful music. The concept/transition that you speak of is a valid one, but isn't a new one. This can be said of any moment in history as society and the world are in a constant state of transition.

I love the way you've illustrated this concept through music, a perfect example of contemporary program music. The idea is reminiscent of Charles Ives, and the orchestration and dissonances sometimes remind me of Leonard Bernstein. It's unsettling at times, but then so is the world.

i agree with you that human consciousness is evolving, but as you stated any evolution will inevitably be met with a certain amount of resistance.

Beautifully crafted! Keep it up!

This is a complete change of pace, but Please take a listen to my latest remix when you have a chance, I would appreciate your feedback as well: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-command-q-blood-stone-new-thread-f4f-475499/

keep it up, great work!

Thank a lot hcgaron!

I agree with you, we are atually always in a time of transition, my work was to represent this particular time we are living now because I feel it is so crucial in human history even if probably less dramatic then other events in history before.

I also commented on your thread.

Back