Can I download a beat?...

Letthebeatbuild

So I'm messing around with FL Studio 11 and I was wondering if there is anywhere that I could download a beat or a remake of a beat that I know so I could use it as a reference and help me practice tweeting sounds and actually see the beat and how it was created. Anyone have any help for me? I'm into hip hop so I'm looking for a hip hop beat. Thanks in advanced.

So you're looking for FLP's with stock generators/synths so that you can see how they were made? Unless someone here is willing to give you one of their projects, I don't think you're going to find many. You can try the Image-Line forum's FLP Exchange section.

Since I'm a complete noob I'm not really sure how to put it. I'll use lil Waynes song a milli for example. I was wondering if I could get the instrumental for that track to pull up on FL Studio and I can see all the channels, patterns, playlist etc. Idk if it's possible...

The project would have to have been recreated in FL Studio, you'd need to have access to any Synths, sounds, and plugins used in the project, then you'd need to have access to the project itself. It's not as simple as you may think, and to be honest, that isn't going to help you at all if you want to eventually create your own beats.

I kinda wish producers would do something like that, release multitracked instrumentals for analysis purposes. Or what about a video series with established producers breaking down entire productions step-by-step.

Cardiak has videos on YouTube showing how he created some of his well known beats.Even goes as far as telling you what plugins and presets he used.Not exactly what you asked for,but,that info could be used to recreate beats and figure out how things were done

There are DEFINITELY FL studio projects out there that have recreated a popular beat using just stock plugins. They are often hard to come by though. Your only hope is to search the song you want on youtube. So for the lil wayne song try searching "Lil Wayne A milli fl studio remake" some wont have FLPs and others will have the FLPs but they might use external plugins, though you will still be able to see what notes have been used. Just try this with a few popular beats and you should be able to find one.

Back