Brand new producers and looking for help

Bobbywasabi

hey i just join this website and just started makeing beats. I use fl studios and want to get some of my question answer from more advance producers.

i been looking for 808 beats, do i have to make them or is there a good kit out there to buy

i was also wondering what are good plugins for fl studios because right now im just working with the ones they give you and wanted to expand and have a different sound from the rest of the beginner

when i finish my beats where is a good spot to try and sell them, beside youtube and soundcloud?

if some one can answer these it would help out a lot. looking forward in to working in the beat making world.

Hey mate !! FL studio plugins are all over the place and are so common i can't even suggest any sources really, but since you are a new producer, if you're willing to invest a little bit, i suggest Maschine to start with. So intuitive, useful to create and mix. Maybe i'm old school but to me SW's will never replace pads when it comes to creativity , when u need to tweak a track FL might becomes useful.

I think pushing a thread isn't welcome on fp just like in all other boards I know and it lets you looking desperate.

1) Do you mean 808-Patterns or 808- Onshot-Samples? Oneshots are massively available on the net for free. To use ready-for-use-drumpatterns is kinda whack, imo. I recommend Propellerheads ReBirth-338, it's an emulation of the 808, 909 and 303 and it's free! Building your own 808-sound from scratch is imo more efficient than digging tons of collected samples.

2) Do you mean instruments or processors/effects?

) Don't you think it's a better plan to first produce some dozens of beats, find your own style, and get something like a reputation and a fan base before thinking about making money out of music? :D

Lex Luger Kits, Trap Kits, Zaytoven Kits all have great 808s (just google search those and download them **** buying lol)

Back